Galfan Coated Hexagonal Gabion Baskets With 350-550Mpa Tensile
Gabion basket is a double-twisted wire mesh container of variable
sizes, uniformly partitioned into internal cells, interconnected
with other similar units, and filled with stone at the project site
to form flexible, permeable, monolithic structures such as
retaining walls, sea wall, channel linings, revetments, and weirs
for erosion control projects.
Gabion baskets applications:
• Control and guide of water or flood
• Flood bank or guiding bank
• Preventing of rock breaking
• Water and soil protection
• Bridge protection
• Strengthening structure of soil
• Protection engineering of seaside area.
|Wire dia(zinc coated wire)(mm)||Wire dia(PVC wire)ID/OD(mm)|
• Economic. Just fill the stone into the gabions and seal it.
• Simple installation. No special technology needed.
• Weather proof under natural destroy, corrosion resistant.
• No collapse even under big scope of deforming.
• Sludge in the stones is good for plant growing. Mixed to form a
integrity with the natural environment.
• Good permeation can prevent the damage by hydrostatic.
• Less transport freight. It can be folded together for transport
and further installation.